Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mumford & Sons

Something about this video just gives me such a fit of joy. They are so damn passionate about their music with the foot stomping and jigging and all. And just generally amazing artists. And very fashionable. Aaaaaand quite good looking. Oh you get the picture, I love the band!


Song is Little Lion Man if anyone was wondering.

Now, on a semi-unrelated note, I was looking up the lineup for Big Day Out 2011 and everyone is like 'Wooooh Tool' etc so I decided to watch the video for their biggest song (or one of), and to be quite honest, I was terrified. Song isn't bad, I quite like it in fact, but honestly, this video is grotesque. I believe at one stage there is a penis crawling along the floor.


Now I am off to do the much dreaded study for my upcoming exams in 2 weeks. Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment