Thursday, December 2, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

Most of the bogs I read are people from the UK, and they are talking about the temperature being -10 degrees and the likes, and showing amazing photos of knee-deep snow. I have always wanted to have a white Christmas, but I currently have burnt shoulders. I don't really know whether to be jelous of their snow, or boastful that summer is just beginning here? I have settled on boastful.
Anyway, I am feeling festive!

My Christmas wishlist is as follows:
• Belly button ring (not a bar - an actual sleeper)
• Cd's
- Taylor Swifts new album (I am a bit of a sucker for some Taylor. Haha)
- Lungs (Florence and the Machine's album). I have all of their songs already but since I went to her concert and loved it, I feel I should support them.
• Books
• Power Jewellery (like cage rings, a cross necklace, bulky braclet's etc. And I need new earings)
• Guns & Roses t-shirt
• Boyfriend jeans (comfy AND stylish)
• Gossip Girl Season 3 (bastards decided to show it on TV at 3.00 pm on Sunday. What a ridiculous time! Ha ha)
• The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insiders Guide to a Career in Fashion
• Liquid eyeliner and red lip gloss. As mentioned here I lost mine :(
• Hair accessories, perhaps a bone for my hair? Think BamBam from the Flintstones.
Photo from fashiontoast
• Sims 3!!! Except it may not work on my computer :( Plus I have next to no free space. Which leads me to my next thing....
• A hardrive for extra storage
• Polaroid camera
• Overlocker
• Permanent hair extensions
• Plus various items of clothing:
 
 
 
All things are from the Urban Outfitters website


I also want this dress but I can't get a picture of it unfortunately.

7 comments:

  1. looove that last skirt!
    great blog!
    loving the posts
    stop by some time xx
    take a peek at my $100 gift card giveaway while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I definitely recomend you check out the Urban Outfitters website. So many amazing things, and heaps of cool long skirts!
    & I will be sure to have a look at your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to have to come back for sure!!
    loving your blog, keep it up!
    come stop by the new and improved COSMICaroline!

    -CMA, COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's sunny here 365 days...i'm a bit jealous of the snow! love the black boots.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so crazy that Christmas in the southern hemisphere=summer. Enjoy it, i hope you get what you want!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had xmas in Australia 2 years ago and loved it...its so much better than our snow! gossip girl is on my crimbo list too (in love!)

    check out our blog, stylewhiskey.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete